"Originally across the street from its current location, this house was a story and a half tall when it was first built. When it was moved, a kitchen was added to the back along with another bedroom above.
The land it now sits on was originally owned by Robert Storm (1873), who was a blacksmith. In fine homage to the adage that history does repeat itself, the current owner is also a blacksmith!
The barn that sits at the back of the property is over 100 years old, and was used by Crane and Griffith Construction for many years. The south end of the barn is the orginal structure, with two bays added on in later years."
A Walking Tour of The Village of Jordan
A Walking Tour of The Village of Jordan brochure revised 2008, is available at the Jordan Historical Museum of the Twenty, Heritage House, for a $2.00 donation. They are located 2 blocks south of the Heritage Gift Shop at 3800 Main Street. Phone: 905-562-5242 for hours and availability. Email: email@example.com
|Phone:||(905) 562 5242|
3823 Main Street
L0R 1S0 Municipality Town of Lincoln