"The Honsberger-Griffith house was erected in 1851 by Michael Honsberger, a local merchant and Post Master in the Village of Jordan. The house was built using bricks that were made locally. Currenty the home is owned by Audrey Griffith (905-562-4666), who operates an antique shop on the premises." A Walking Tour of The Village of Jordan
QEW exit 57, Vineland (Victoria Avenue)
South on Victoria Avenue towards Niagara Escarpment, away from lake, to stoplight at Regional Road 81/King Street
Left (east) on Regional Road 81/King Street through the valley
Left (north) on Main Street at the Jordan House, at top of hill
QEW exit 55, Jordan (Jordan Road)
South on Jordan Road towards Niagara Escarpment, away from lake
Right (west) on Fourth Avenue
Left on Ninteenth Street
First Right on Wismer Street
Left on Main Street
Parking lots are available at both the north and south ends of the street and it is only a short 3 minute stroll between lots.
A Walking Tour of The Village of Jordan brochure revised 2008, is available at the Jordan Historical Museum of the Twenty, Heritage House for a $2.00 donation.
Audrey Griffith Antiques, Twenty Valley Tourism Association
3804 Main Street
L0R 1S0 Municipality Town of Lincoln